Anna Insulated Waterproof Wool JacketRegular price $289.00 USD Save $0.00 USD
The Mia Melon ANNA COAT has an improved moderate A-Line fit and is one of our warmer coats. The Anna has a super soft, light wool blend and features innovative fabric technology that is both waterproof and windproof. This is not your traditional wool coat. The Anna features a 2-way YKK zipper front closure with internal wind flap, two easy access cozy micro fleece lined side pockets under black faux leather welt. A soft quilted Satin interior (150GM SORONA ECO-TECH plant based Poly Fill in body/ 100GM in sleeves) + cozy micro fleece lined collar makes this a very comfortable wear. The hood is attached and is fully adjustable with a removable snap faux-fur trim. There is also black faux leather trim detail at back sleeve. Designed in Portland, OR and Nelson, BC this classic style will keep you warm, dry and looking great in all the elements.
Please note: The faux-fur collar has more brown than grey as shown on grey wool coat. Please reference deep teal coat or black studio photos for correct faux-fur color.
For the zipper on the Deep Teal, the color will match the fabric color of the jacket itself !
The Anna is a roomier fit all around and has a little extra room in the chest/shoulder area and hips!
The Anna and Hailey are our two warmest coats in our Mia Melon line.
- Tech-lite Wool Blend 30% Wool,65% Poly, 4% Viscose,1% Nylon poly outer fabric allowing breathability and exceptional warmth.
- 5K/3K WATERPROOF, WINDPROOF and THERMAL membrane.
- 150GM SORONA ECO-TECH plant based Poly Fill in body/ 100GM in sleeves.
- Diamond Quilted Satin Drop lining.
- Additional DWR treatment to bead off rain and snow.
- Temperature Range with layering -13F/-25C - 50F/10C.
- Weight of Anna coat aprox. 1.2 KG (2.6 LBS)
- Model is 5’10” (Chest 34 B, Waist 25", Hips 35.5") and wears a size Small.
- Small is 35" long in front and back.