The Mia Melon Everglades Jacket is one of our dressier styles. The Everglades is made with soft cotton herringbone and designed with innovative fabric technology that is both waterproof and windproof. Wear this jacket in a variety of different ways. The button closure at the neck allows for the collar to be worn up (faceted with button) or down and the hood can be removed. Hood has peripheral hood adjust cinch on the back and and front cinch around the face with a cozy microfleece. This style also features a zipper front closure, cozy micro fleece lined flap side pockets and removable waist tie belt. Wear the Everglades from Fall to Summer. This classic style will keep you warm, dry and looking great in all the elements.
Sale - the Burnt Orange and Blush are 119.00!
The Everglades is designed to allow for more room in the shoulders and chest!
For photos of the "new colors" Blush, Black Silver Denim and Poppy" please see the Stella jacket for reference....
zipper for the Deep Teal is black not blue as shown on the photo.
Please Note- Black Heather and Indigo Blue do not have a cinch in the back of the hood but do have a side cinch.
- 100% Medium weight cotton herringbone outer fabric allowing breathability.
5K/3K WATERPROOF, WINDPROOF and THERMAL membrane.
- 120 gsm cozy micro fleece interior with a microfleece lined hood.
- Additional DWR treatment to bead off rain and snow.
- Temp range: 32F/0C - 64F/18C
- Model is 5’10” (Chest 34 B, Waist 25", Hips 35.5") and wears a size Small.
- Small is 31" long in front and back.
The measurements below are for the garment itself. For suggested body measurements please see our size chart on the link below.