The Mia Melon Stella Jacket is a very popular and flattering A-line style jacket. The Stella is designed with a soft cotton herringbone and innovative fabric technology that is both waterproof and windproof. This is an easy to wear jacket that looks amazing dressed up or down. A high funnel neck is accompanied by a zipper front closure and secure lower zip welt pockets are lined with cozy fleece for comfort and warmth. The hood is detachable and comes with peripheral hood adjustment in the back and sides! Wear the Stella Jacket from Fall to Summer. Designed in Portland, OR, this classic style will keep you warm, dry and looking great in all the elements.
The Stella's A-line shape allows for a roomier fit in the hips, buttocks and waist.
- 100% Medium weight cotton herringbone outer fabric.
- 5K/3K WATERPROOF & WINDPROOF breathable membrane.
- 180 gram cozy micro fleece inner shell.
- Additional DWR treatment to bead off rain and snow.
- Temp range: 32F/0C - 64F/18C
- Model is 5’10” (Chest 34 B, Waist 25", Hips 35.5") and wears a size Small.
- Small is 33" long in front and 35" long in back.