The Mia Melon Jenna is an insulated soft wool blend jacket and features innovative fabric technology that is both waterproof and windproof. This classic street style looks as great on as it feels. The Jenna cinches at waist with secure toggles and two lower secure snap patch pockets and cuff tabs, convenient 2-way zipper makes it appropriate for on mountain or street. The plush detachable faux fur hood is removable and looks great both ways.The hood is attached. The interior of the collar is also lined with cozy micro-fleece. A quilted insulated lining makes for a great winter coat when layered and is the warmest of our weatherproof wool collection. Designed in Portland, OR, this classic style will keep you warm, dry and looking great in all the elements.
Please note - this style will not be re-stocked
The Jenna allows for a bit more room in the buttocks and hips!
Please note - The Moss color is the same as what is shown on the Lexi 2 Moss
- Mid/Heavy Weight Wool Blend 35% wool / 65% poly outer fabric.
- 5K/3K WATERPROOF & WINDPROOF breathable membrane.
- 60 grams lightweight insulation/ quilted lining
- Additional DWR treatment to bead off rain and snow.
- Temp range: -13F/-25C - 50F/10C.
- Model is 5’10” (Chest 34 B, Waist 25", Hips 35.5") and wears a size Small.
- Small is 35" long in front and back.