The Mia Melon Stella Light Jacket is a very popular and flattering A-line style jacket. The Stella is designed with a soft cotton herringbone and innovative fabric technology that is both waterproof and windproof. This is an easy to wear jacket that looks amazing dressed up or down. A high funnel neck is accompanied by a zipper front closure and secure lower zip welt fleece lined pockets. The Stella has a quick dry brushed mesh lining interior. The hood is detachable and comes with peripheral hood adjustment in the back and sides and a cinch in the back! Wear the Stella Jacket from Spring to Fall. Designed in Portland, Oregon, this classic style will keep you warm, dry and looking great in all the elements.
Please Note - Due to overstock the Blush is on sale for 99.00 and the Yellow and Robins Egg for 69.00!
The Stella's A-line shape allows for a roomier fit in the hips, buttocks and waist and has an overall roomier fit. The Stella light offers a bit more room then the Stella modern with the mesh lining.
For more images of the yellow please see the Vanessa photos!
- 100% light-weight cotton herringbone outer fabric allowing breathability.
- 5K/3K WATERPROOF & WINDPROOF and THERMAL membrane
- Quick Dry Brushed Mesh Lining
- Additional DWR treatment to bead off rain and snow.
- Temp range: 50F/10C - 68F/20C
- Model is 5’10” (Chest 34 B, Waist 25", Hips 35.5") and wears a size Small.
- Small is 33" long in front and 35" long in back.
The measurements below are for the garment itself. For suggested body measurements please see our size chart link below