The Mia Melon Everglades Jacket is one of our dressier styles. The Everglades is made with soft cotton herringbone and designed with innovative fabric technology that is both waterproof and windproof. Wear this jacket in a variety of different ways. The button closure at the neck allows for the collar to be worn up (faceted with button) or down and the hood can be removed. Hood has peripheral hood adjust cinch on the back and and front cinch around the face with a cozy microfleece. This style also features a zipper front closure, cozy micro fleece lined flap side pockets and removable waist tie belt. Wear the Everglades from Fall to Summer. This classic style will keep you warm, dry and looking great in all the elements.
Due to overstock, the Burnt Orange is on sale for 69.00
Please note - Evergreen color will not be re-stocked
For colors Eggplant, Oxblood, Deep Teal and Black, we are bringing those gorgeous colors back for August 2020 arrivals!
The Everglades is designed to allow for more room in the shoulders/arm and upper chest!
For photos of the "color" Blush, please see the Stella jacket for reference....
zipper for the Deep Teal is black not blue as shown on the photo.
- 100% Medium weight cotton herringbone outer fabric allowing breathability.
5K/3K WATERPROOF, WINDPROOF and THERMAL membrane.
- 120 gsm cozy micro fleece interior with a microfleece lined hood.
- Additional DWR treatment to bead off rain and snow.
- Temp range: 32F/0C - 64F/18C
- Model one is 5’8” , Bust 32 B", Waist 25.5", Hips 38" and wears a size Small. Model two is 5’10” (Chest 34 B, Waist 25", Hips 35.5") and wears a size Small.
- Small is 31" long in front and back.
The measurements below are for the garment itself. For suggested body measurements please see our size chart on the link below.