The Mia Melon Everglades II Jacket is one of our dressier styles. It is made using our innovative fabric technology that is both waterproof and windproof. Wear this jacket in a variety of different ways. The button closure at the neck allows for the collar to be worn up (faceted with button) or down and the hood (with adjustable cinch) can be removed. This style also features a zipper front closure, cozy micro fleece lined flap side pockets and removable belt. Wear the Everglades from Fall to Summer. Designed in Portland, OR, this classic style will keep you warm, dry and looking great in all the elements.
- 100% lightweight cotton herringbone outer fabric.
- 5K/3K WATERPROOF & WINDPROOF breathable membrane.
- 220 gram cozy micro fleece inner shell.
- Additional DWR treatment to bead off rain and snow.
- Temp range: 32F/0C - 68F/20C.
- Model is 5’9” and wears a size Small.
- Small is 32" long in front and back.
The Everglades II has a more generous fit – if you prefer a more fitted look, we recommend going down one size.