The Mia Melon Houston Jacket is made with a soft cotton herringbone and designed with innovative fabric technology that is both waterproof and windproof. Wear this jacket in a variety of different ways. The zipper is an assymetrical antique nickel zipper front opening with faux leather zipper pull trim and can be worn open for a unique look. The hood is attached. This style also features cozy micro fleece lined side pockets with zippers and a faux notch detail at the back hand cuff. Wear the Houston from Fall to Summer.
The seam that you see across the front on colors Oxblood Red, Evergreen, Deep Teal and Black are not there. The Seam starts from the zipper and goes across the back side to the other pocket.
~New Arrivals in Blush, Black Denim, Poppy~
- 100% Medium weight cotton herringbone outer fabric allowing breathability.
5K/3K WATERPROOF, WINDPROOF and THERMAL membrane.
- 120 gsm cozy micro fleece interior.
- Additional DWR treatment to bead off rain and snow.
- Temp range: 32F/0C - 64F/18C
- Model is 5’10” (Chest 34 B, Waist 25", Hips 35.5") and wears a size Small.
- Small is 32" long in front and back.
The measurements below are for the garment itself. For suggested body measurements please see our size chart https://www.miamelon.com/pages/sizing-fabric-care