The Mia Melon Kendra coat is a modern "slight" A-line styling and one of our warmer coats. The Kendra has a super soft, light wool blend and features innovative fabric technology that is both waterproof and windproof. This is not your traditional wool coat. The Kendra features a 2-way YKK zipper and snap front closure, two easy access fleece lined hand pockets with zippered welt. A cozy micro fleece lined interior and and hood makes this a very comfortable wear. The removable hood has a YKK zipper and is fully adjustable. The collar can be worn up or V-neck open. Designed in Portland, OR and Nelson, BC this classic style will keep you warm, dry and looking great in all the elements.
We are happy to say that due to demand, we are bringing this awesome wool coat back for new arrivals Fall 2020 so stay tuned should your size or color be sold out!
Please note - This coat is considered a Slight A -line as noted above and is more snug in the buttock area.
- Mid/Heavy Weight Wool Blend 35% wool / 65% poly outer fabric allowing breathability
- The Kendra and Lexi are our 2nd warmest wool coats.
5K/3K WATERPROOF, WINDPROOF and THERMAL membrane.
- 160 gsm microfleece interior and microfleece lined hood.
- Additional DWR treatment to bead off rain and snow.
- Temperature Range -13F/-25C - 50F/10C.
- Weight of Anna coat approx. 1.2 KG (2.6 LBS)
- Model is 5’10” (Chest 34 B, Waist 25", Hips 35.5") and wears a size Small.
- Small is 33"center black length