Dana Women's Insulated Wool Winter Coat | Mia MelonRegular price $299.00 USD Save $0.00 USD
The NEW! INSULATED DANA COAT has a relaxed body-contoured fit and is one of our warmest coats. The Dana features a super soft light wool blend fabric and features innovative fabric technology that is both waterproof and windproof. Two front welt hand pockets are secure ykk metal zip closure. A soft quilted Satin interior (150GM SORONA ECO-TECH plant based Poly Fill in body/ 100GM in sleeves) + cozy micro fleece lined collar makes this a very comfortable style. Four faux-leather and high quality faux-horn toggles adorn the front, also reinforced by front metal ykk zipper. Hip is contoured front to back with full coverage in the back, full mobility with 2-way center zipper. The hood is detachable which makes this versatile style for the street - the mountain. Designed by Nina Bucci in Portland, OR this NEW! WINTER style will keep you warm, dry and looking great in all the elements.
- Tech-lite Wool Blend 35% Recycled Wool, 65% Viscose outer fabric allowing breathability and exceptional warmth.
- 5K/3K WATERPROOF, WINDPROOF and THERMAL membrane.
- 150GM SORONA ECO-TECH plant based Poly Fill in body/ 100GM in sleeves.
- Diamond Quilted Satin Drop lining.
- Additional DWR treatment to bead off rain and snow.
- Temperature Range with layering -13F/-25C - 50F/10C.
- Weight of Dana coat aprox. 1.2 KG (2.6 LBS)
- Model is 5’10” (Chest 34 B, Waist 25", Hips 35.5") and wears a size Small.
- Small is 32" long in front and 34" in back.
- Sleeve length on small is 33" with ribbed cuff.