The Mia Melon Stella Jacket is a very popular and flattering A-line style jacket. The Stella is designed with a soft cotton herringbone and innovative fabric technology that is both waterproof and windproof. This is an easy to wear jacket that looks amazing dressed up or down. A high funnel neck is accompanied by a zipper front closure and secure lower zip welt pockets are lined with cozy fleece for comfort and warmth. The hood is detachable and comes with peripheral hood adjustment in the back and sides! Wear the Stella Jacket from Fall to Summer. Designed in Portland, OR, this classic style will keep you warm, dry and looking great in all the elements.
- 100% Medium weight cotton herringbone outer fabric.
- 5K/3K WATERPROOF & WINDPROOF breathable membrane.
- 220 gram cozy micro fleece inner shell.
- Additional DWR treatment to bead off rain and snow.
- Temp range: 32F/0C - 64F/18C
- Model is 5’10” (Chest 34 B, Waist 25", Hips 35.5") and wears a size Small.
- Small is 33" long in front and 35" long in back.
The Stella's A-line shape allows for a roomier fit in the hips, buttocks and waist.
Please Note: .~ We will be bringing the Stella back, in all sizes including NEW Petite sizes due to the high demand, for Spring 18 (mesh lining for Spring 18!)...sign up on our newsletter to have the first pick! As well, we are bringing the Stella back for Fall 18 in some new awesome colors!~ stay tuned!