The Mia Melon Wanderer II Jacket comes in our gorgeous cotton herringbone fabric that uses the same innovative fabric technology that is both waterproof and windproof. This classic style will never go out of style. The Wanderer II features a zipper front and single toggle closure and large cozy micro fleece lined pockets. The hood has an adjustable cinch. The Wanderer can be worn from Fall to Summer. Designed in Vancouver, BC, this classic style will keep you warm, dry and looking great in all the elements.
- 100% lightweight cotton herringbone outer fabric.
- 5K/3K WATERPROOF & WINDPROOF breathable membrane.
- 220 gram cozy micro fleece inner shell.
- Additional DWR treatment to bead off rain and snow.
- Temp range: 32F/0C - 68F/20C.
- Model is 5’9” and wears a size Small.
- Small is 32" long in front and back.
The Wanderer II is designed to allow for more room in the hip and buttocks.