Houston Lightweight Women's Rain Coat | Mia MelonRegular price $179.00 USD Save $0.00 USD
The Mia Melon Houston Light Jacket is made with a soft cotton herringbone and designed with innovative fabric technology that is both waterproof and windproof. Wear this jacket in a variety of different ways. The zipper is an assymetrical antique nickel zipper front opening with faux leather zipper pull trim and can be worn open for a unique look. The hood is attached. This style also features a brushed mesh lining, side pockets with zippers and a faux notch detail at the back hand cuff. Wear the Houston from Spring to Fall.
Please note - due to overstock colors Bush, Silver Denim, Clay and Blue Denim are on super sale.
- 100% light-weight cotton herringbone outer fabric allowing breathability.
- 5K/3K WATERPROOF, WINDPROOF and THERMAL membrane.
- Quick Dry Brushed Mesh Lining
- Additional DWR treatment to bead off rain and snow.
- Temp range: 50F/10C - 68F/20C
- Model is 5’10” (Chest 34 B, Waist 25", Hips 35.5") and wears a size Small.
- Small is 32" long in front and back.
Please Note: The Houston is a fitted jacket in the torso area but does allow more room in the hips. For those with a slim torso, this jacket can also be sized down. The Houston light has a bit more room then the Houston mid weight due to the mesh lining!
The measurements below are for the garment itself. For suggested body measurements please see our size chart on the link below.